May take 10 seconds to load. Make sure your speakers are on.
"I feel so amazing today!"
"I started The Shepherd’s Code right away! Within three days, people started commenting on my appearance. They said something looked different but really good. I didn’t exercise, calorie count or weigh and measure! I feel so amazing today! I have mental clarity, energy and my clothes are very loose in the waist. My husband is thrilled!"
- Kim Page, Age 48
"The Shepherd’s Code works!"
"I was tired all of the time, irritable and achy everywhere! The plan is easy to follow, delicious and amazingly, I’m never hungry! I found food shopping simple and meal prep a breeze. I am doing great and maintaining my weight loss. I am very grateful for the support and encouragement from my husband, friends and Kristina. I can wear normal sized clothing and not PLUS sizes for the first time in years. The Shepherd’s Code works!"
- DiEtta W, Age 68
"My muscle to fat ratio has changed dramatically!"
"I saw how energetic and lean Kristina was and she shared with me that she follows The Shepherd’s Code. I was convinced I needed to try the plan. I was amazed by my lack of hunger, increased energy and elevated mood. My muscle to fat ratio has changed dramatically. My body fat is down and my muscle mass is up! I am so excited to see where I will be in a few more months from now! I am grateful for Kristina and her encouragement, support and empathy!"
- Amy M, Age 27
"I have dropped two dress sizes!"
I found the plan so simple to follow. My energy is up and I have dropped two dress sizes! I love the ease of The Shepherd’s Code and how I am rarely hungry. I have less aches and pains and my mental clarity is awesome. This is how I eat now. It’s a lifestyle that keeps me at my optimum self. My doctor even said, “where did your Parkinson’s go?”
- Mary O, Age 72
"It also cleared up my acne!"
I was so conditioned to believe that fat was bad, it was hard for me to believe this would help me lose weight! However, when I looked at Kristina, I couldn’t believe this woman (old enough to be my mom) was so full of energy, lean and really strong! I had to try The Shepherd’s Code. This food plan is amazing. It also cleared up my acne. My skin looks amazing and so does my size 6 figure!! I am very grateful to have met Kristina at this time in my life.
- Mackenzie C, Age 20
"My belly fat is diminishing before my eyes!"
I began The Shepherd’s Code and my belly fat is diminishing before my eyes!! I feel energetic and happy. My mood is so much better every day. My coworkers keep asking, ”what are you doing?”
- Monica K, Age 40
Why is it so hard to lose weight even though I’ve tried everything?
So many people have been misinformed about fat loss. For one, the Low Fat Diet Deception has been taught as the way to lose weight. And as you’ve already learned, restricting yourself from eating delicious fatty foods is most likely to lead you to uncontrollable cravings¹². Strenuous exercise and exhaustive workout programs DO NOT treat the root cause of being overweight. They are just temporary “band-aids” but never get down to the core issue, which are the foods we eat! The Shepherd’s Code addresses the problem at the core, and helps turn the body into a fat melting machine.
Is eating more fat really healthy?
YES. You’ll be amazed, but eating more “Healing Fats” is my secret to turning the body into a fat melting machine. Nearly everyone I know who follows this program experiences a surge in energy and motivation though of course everyone is different and results may vary. Some people even stop drinking coffee because they find it unnecessary. However, not all fats are created equal. Some you must avoid like the plague. And there other healthy and delicious fats you must aim to eat more of. The Shepherd's Code system makes identifying these healing fats and harmful a cinch. And shows you step-by-step how to prepare delicious fatty meals (that fill you up!) so easy you don’t have to have any prior cooking experience to enjoy them.
How does your 60-day guarantee work again?
Because I know what this program can do for you once you’ve given it a try, I’m taking on all of the risk and making this an easy no-brainer by giving you a full 2 months to take advantage of this proven system. That means you can experience amazing results within just days of trying it, and still have a full 60 days to get your money back if there is anything at all you don't like. I mean it. Even if you don't like the font of the books, just email me and I'll promptly issue a full refund. Once you’ve clicked the button below the screen, you’ll get 60 days to try the program out for yourself. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason whatsoever, just send me an email and I will refund every penny as fast as the banks will allow. No questions asked.
Okay, I’m in. How do I get started?
Easy: just click that big button below right now. Then within 2 minutes you have access to the entire Shepherd's Code System. You’re able to view everything right from your computer, your smartphone, or your tablet. You are also able to download everything to your computer or print out copies and give them to your friends and family to transform their lives.
I'm EXTREMELY busy, I don’t have a lot of free time. And I’ve tried dozens of other diets like this. Will this still work for me?
In fact over 90% of the people I’ve inspired with this program came to me after having tried many, many other diets, and were at the point where they were just ready to give up. They could just never stick to counting calories. And found it impossible to find time to exercise regularly. But once they found the Shepherd's Code, and realized they could lose weight and see incredible results without having to do ANY of that… they fell in love with it. And embraced eating MORE delicious healing fats instead.It's time to break through the LIES around fats! Here and now. If you try The Shepherd's Code and stick it out to the end, I promise you will see the results you’re looking for… and it will happen EASIER and QUICKER than you ever thought possible... or 100% of your money back.
Aren't fats bad for me? How would it affect my cholesterol?
Not at all! Diets rich in Healing Fats, while avoiding the Harmful Fats you’ll discover in the program, are proven to cause your “good cholesterol levels or ( or “HDL levels”) to increase which will lower your risk of heart disease.. Decrease inflammation ... And detox your body due to the natural antioxidants they contain.
How can you GUARANTEE I’ll stick with the program? What if I slip up occasionally and eat the wrong things?
To be frank, I can’t guarantee you won’t have days where you’ll slip up. Why? Because everyone does from time to time. And its OK! We all make mistakes. But the only thing that matters is that you pick yourself up and try again... And never give up! This is why I included a support program into this course to help keep you on track and supply you with the motivation you need to succeed. I think this support element is one of the biggest reasons our success rate is so high.
I’m worried I won’t be able to stick to this program while eating at restaurants or on vacation? Any advice?
A lot of people think it's unrealistic to stick to eating more Healing Fats while you’re out, but it's actually really easy. Inside the program you’ll discover some of my favorite “fat hacks” to help you find delicious foods rich in Healing Fats wherever you go.You’ll also find many “fatty” snack options you can eat between meals to keep you full and happy, and to help keep those pesky sugar cravings at bay!
- Horton, T.J., Drougas, H., Brachey, A., Reed, G.W., Peters, J.C., Hill, J.O. (1995, July). Fat and carbohydrate overfeeding in humans: different effects on energy storage. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7598063
- Block, J.P., He, Y., Zaslavsky, A.M., Ding, L., Ayanian, J.Z. (2009, July). Psychosocial Stress and Change in Weight Among US Adults. American Journal of Epidemiology. Retreived from https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/170/2/181/111196
- Castelli, W.P., Doyle, J.T., Gordon, T., Hames, C.G., Hjortland, M.C., Hulley, S.B., Kagan, A., Zukel, W.J. (1977, May). HDL cholesterol and other lipids in coronary heart disease. The cooperative lipoprotein phenotyping study. Circulation. Retrieved from https://circ.ahajournals.org/content/55/5/767.short
- Navab, M., Anantharamaiah, G.M., Reddy, S.T., Van Lenten, B.J., Ansell, B.J., and Fogelman A.M. (2006, September). Mechanisms of Disease: proatherogenic HDL—an evolving field. Nature Clinical Practice Endocrinology & Metabolism. Retrieved from: https://www.nature.com/articles/ncpendmet0245
- Hasselwander, O., McEneny, J., McMaster, D., Fogarty, D.G., Nicholls, D.P., Maxwell, A.P., and Young, I.S. (1999, March). HDL composition and HDL antioxidant capacity in patients on regular haemodialysis. Atherosclerosis. Retreived from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002191509800286X
- Stubbs, R., Ritz, P., Coward, W. and Prentice, A. (1995, August). Covert manipulation of the ratio of dietary fat to carbohydrate and energy density: effect on food intake and energy balance in free-living men eating ad libitum. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Retrieved from: https://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/62/2/330.short
- Volek, J., Sharman, M., Gómez, A., Judelson, D., Rubin, M., & Watson, G. et al. (2004, November). Nutrition & Metabolism. Retrieved from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1743-7075-1-13
- Finn, P.F., and Dice, J.F. (2005, May). Ketone Bodies Stimulate Chaperone-mediated Autophagy. The Journal of Biological Chemistry. Retrieved from: https://www.jbc.org/content/280/27/25864.short
- Santra, S., Gilkerson, R., Davidson, M., & Schon, E. (2004, September). Ketogenic treatment reduces deleted mitochondrial DNAs in cultured human cells. Annals Of Neurology. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ana.20240
- Paoli, A., Grimaldi, K., Toniolo, L., Canato, M., Bianco, A., & Fratter, A. (2012, April). Nutrition and Acne: Therapeutic Potential of Ketogenic Diets. Skin Pharmacology And Physiology. Retrieved from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1159/000336404
- Krikorian, R., Shidler, M., Dangelo, K., Couch, S., Benoit, S., and Clegg, D. (2012, February). Dietary ketosis enhances memory in mild cognitive impairment. Neurobiology Of Aging. Retrieved from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2010.10.006
- Heller, R., and Heller, R. (1994, May). Obesity and carbohydrate addiction: the missing link is the carbohydrate frequency factor. Medical Hypotheses. Retrieved from: https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0306-9877(94)90004-3
- Davies, M., Baer, D., Judd, J., Brown, E., Campbell, W. and Taylor, P. (2002, May). Effects of Moderate Alcohol Intake on Fasting and Glucose Concentrations and Sensitivity in Postmenopausal Women. JAMA. Retrieved from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/194914
- El-Rashidy, O., El-Baz, F., El-Gendy, Y., Khalaf, R., Reda, D. and Saad, K. (2017, December). Ketogenic diet versus gluten free casein free diet in autistic children: a case-control study. Metabolic Brain Disease. Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11011-017-0088-zEl-Rashidy, O., El-Baz, F., El-Gendy, Y., Khalaf, R., Reda, D. and Saad, K. (2017, December). Ketogenic diet versus gluten free casein free diet in autistic children: a case-control study. Metabolic Brain Disease. Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11011-017-0088-z